So the government via Minister of Communication and Information has said it. Playboy magazine is illegal in
I respect the decision if it really is the reflection of what Indonesian people demand. But we should probably be more consistent. So, let’s as well do the following:
- Ban FHM magazine. It teaches s*x.
- Ban Popular magazine. It has nude pictures.
- Ban Cosmopolitan magazine. It runs s*x astronomy.
- Ban Matra magazine. It uncovers
’s dark side. Jakarta
- Ban Female magazine. It promotes miniskirts.
- Ban Femina magazine. It has consultation forum with sexual innuendo.
- Ban Hai magazine. It caters boys’ adrenalin.
- Ban Ayahbunda magazine. It shows those areas.
- Ban National Geographic. It details how animals do it.
- Ban Cita Cinta magazine. It motivates girls to try stuff.
- Ban Cek&Ricek tabloid. It peeks into everybody’s bedroom.
- Ban RCTI. It has pervert and ghost series.
- Ban SCTV. It has pervert and ghost series, too.
- Ban Metro TV. It is full of violence and blood.
- Ban Lativi. It replays old Indonesian porn movies.
- Ban The
Post. It embraces market economy – ain’t good for your health. Jakarta
- Ban Pos Kota. It has naughty hotline ads.
- Ban Cosmopolitan FM. It invents naughty slangs.
- Ban the Internet. It’s the root of all evils.
- Ban DVDs, VCDs … wait, just raid Glodok, Ambassador,
, and Mangga Dua. Ratu Plaza
- Ban ... blogs -- what?
I hope we're not forgetting that corruption, hunger, diseases, flood are also important...